Aquamend 4 oz tube 7 inch – Made in USA
AquaMend Epoxy Putty Stick is a hand-kneadable, fast-setting, fiberglass-reinforced polymer compound for permanent repairs to many surfaces including fiberglass, concrete, glass, ceramics, metals, wood, and many plastics. This underwater repair epoxy putty comes in a handy "Tootsie-roll®" form with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material
AquaMend has a 20 to 30 minute worklife. Functional cure occurs in 60 minutes. Cured color is off-white. If color is critical, test before applying. AquaMend can be sanded and painted to match any surface color. AquaMend is not intended for structural applications
- Can be applied underwater
- Putty-like consistency eliminates drips and runs for a “no mess” application
- No tools required for use
- One hour after application can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined, and painted
- Repair cracks in spas, hot tubs, pools, etc.
- Patch dings, scratches, cuts and gouges in fiberglass, metal and wooden boat decks and hulls.
- Rebuild body damage to surfboards, jet skis and other marine recreational equipment.
- Seal leaks in water tanks.
- Form custom gaskets.
- Repair loose or cracked wall or floor tiles.
Price is for 1 four ounce tube