Rotary Tool Micromoto 50/EF
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
- Quick-action chuck of 0.3 - 3.2mm. Primarily advantageous when working with HSS drill bits of different power, complying with DIN 338.
- 20mm-system adaptation. For flange mounting of MICROMOT accessories.
- Stable housing made of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. With a pleasantly soft handle.
For milling, drilling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cleaning, de-rusting, cutting, engraving, signing.
- For working steel, precious metals, glass, ceramics, plastics and precious stones.
- Ideal for electronic hobbyists, model-builders, mechanics, jewellers, opticians, artists, chiropodists, dental technicians, tool and casting makers, etc.
- 12V supply allows the safe use of coolant (wet grinding and cutting)!
No. 28 512
Slim, easily handled and light.
Quick-action chuck and electronic revolutions adjustment, with feedback effect (high engine power in the lower revolutions area). Special, balanced, low noise DC motor with high life expectancy. A transformer of at least 1.0A is required for operation. We recommend the MICROMOT transformer NG 5/E
The speed control of our 12 volt devices only works when operated via nonstabilised power supply units (e.g. all MICROMOT mains adapters). Connection to stabilised power supply units is possible. However, the devices will then operate with maximum rotational speeds (also applies to operation with batteries).
You may also like…
Proxxon Heavy Duty TransformerPlease allow extended shipping time as - this Maybe a custom order item. Thank you $83.25 Add to cart
Proxxon Footswitch FS$20.70 Add to cart
Jigsaw Blades: HSS 2PC – Fine$7.15 Add to cart
Jigsaw STS 12/E; 12 Volt$73.35 Add to cart
Jigsaw Blades: Special Steel: 2$5.75 Out Of Stock