Cord Set w/Socket/Switch (SPT2) 40 Watt
Cord Set w/Socket & Switch (SPT-2), 6' Black Cord Set with Metal-Lined Clip-In Socket.
Fits 1" openings. Switch is 18" from socket. SPT-2 #18/105° Wire. 6 Ft. Black Cord. USE MAX. 40W BULB
Rated to 40W Max. SPT-2 Cord has thicker insulation covering the #18/105° Stranded Copper Wire to qualify for U.L. Approved Commercial Applications.
Please Note: To avoid risk of fire, burns, electrical shock or other injury, install correctly, do not exceed ratings and do not place where small children can reach them.
About California Proposition 65
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that the information below helps with your buying decisions.
We are providing the following warning for products subject to this proposition throughout our website:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What is Proposition 65?
- Proposition 65 is a California law passed by California voters in 1986. Its formal name is the "Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986."
- Prop 65 requires the state to keep a list of substances that may cause cancer or reproductive toxicity in humans or animals. One can get more information about Prop 65 on California's website, http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
- Prop 65 requires businesses to warn customers if they will be exposed to an amount that is more than one-thousandth of the amount that causes no effect (for reproductive toxins) or that would cause more than one case of cancer in 100,000, assuming that exposure every single day for a lifetime.
- Prop 65 does not regulate the amount of chemicals in products. It just requires a warning.
- Prop 65 does not prohibit selling any product. It just requires a warning.
- Our products meet all federal, state, and local safety laws.
Why do we have labels on our products?
- Under California law, companies must provide this warning if their products contain any chemicals on the State of California's list of 850+ chemicals that may cause cancer or reproductive harm.