SK, Nedra Denison Pyrography KitNew Style Pen
Only 1 left in stock
SK, Nedra Denison Pyrography KitThe Razertip SK, Nedra Denison Pyrography Kit contains the pens recommended by Nedra.This package consists of: 1 SK burner (power supply). 2 #CORD1HD Heavy Duty Cord. 1 #CLEANER Tip Cleaner. 1 #HD99.015 1/32" Ball, Heavy Duty Pen. 1 #HD14SM Small/Medium Knife, Heavy Duty Pen. 1 #HD5MP Medium Spear Shader, Heavy Duty Pen.Do not let the SK's small size fool you. It is packed with the same power and circuitry as the SS-D10, so it is great as a starter unit or as a second burner for the serious artist. So what is the difference from the SS-D10? The SK will accept only one hand piece at a time, making it necessary to unplug and plug in hand pieces when changing over, and it doesn't have the extra-low-end temperature adjustment. Other than that, it is essentially the same unit as the SS-D10. The SK accepts all Razertip pens and accessories; with available adapter cords will accept most any make of pen, too.
- 10 amp output provides the fastest tip-heat recovery in the industry
- ideal wide-range temperature control: won’t scorch wood at "1" through to "red-hot" at 10
- super-flexible adapter cords (in standard or heavy-duty) will accept most any brand of pen
- indexed hand piece indicator lights can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- ultra-stable control circuitry for consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on again
- removeable and reversible hand piece cords allow use of extra-flex or heavy-duty cords
- laser-welding technology
- unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!) for 3 years on the power supply and one year on all hand pieces including fixed tips. Even if you drop your pen and break the tip - it’s covered!
- Electrical ratings: Input: 120VAC, 60Hz. Output: 2.2VAC, 10.0A maximum.
- Wattage: Maximum 45 watts.
- Temperature range: 340F (170C) to 1400F (745C) approx.
- Size: 5" x 5" x 3.5" (127mm x 127mm x 82mm)
- Weight: 2.6lb (1.2kg.)
- Electrical Safety Certification: Intertek "ETL c-us" safety certification for North America.
- Warranty: 3 years on the power supply and 1 year on all hand pieces.
WARNING: Some dusts created by using power tools contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Use adequate protection. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Special Notes:New Style Pen