Black Base and Black Cord Light base Kit – Max bulb 40 watt
This Base is from recycled materials, great for using with gourds, or woodworking projects. The base is 2 ½" and can be used alone or with an electrical light cord. It has a 1" opening for snap in socket and space in the bottom for the cord. (see photo)
The base is solid and works with larger gourds like the photo of the Christmas tree or gourds such as a cannon ball.
Cord Set w/Socket & Switch (SPT-2), 6’ Black
Cord Set with Metal-Lined Clip-In Socket. Fits 1" openings. Switch is 18" from socket. SPT-2 #18/105° Wire. 6 Ft. Black Cord. Rated to 40W Max.
SPT-2 Cord has thicker insulation covering the #18/105° Stranded Copper Wire to qualify for U.L. Approved Commercial Applications.
- When using with gourds - it is recommended to use a LED no higher than 40-watt equivalent
- The hole size used with the gourd in photo is 2.5” some like to use a 3” size and it will drop down over the base
- Gourd and Light bulb not included .
1 black base and 1 cord set
About California Proposition 65
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that the information below helps with your buying decisions.
We are providing the following warning for products subject to this proposition throughout our website:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What is Proposition 65?
- Proposition 65 is a California law passed by California voters in 1986. Its formal name is the "Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986."
- Prop 65 requires the state to keep a list of substances that may cause cancer or reproductive toxicity in humans or animals. One can get more information about Prop 65 on California's website, http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
- Prop 65 requires businesses to warn customers if they will be exposed to an amount that is more than one-thousandth of the amount that causes no effect (for reproductive toxins) or that would cause more than one case of cancer in 100,000, assuming that exposure every single day for a lifetime.
- Prop 65 does not regulate the amount of chemicals in products. It just requires a warning.
- Prop 65 does not prohibit selling any product. It just requires a warning.
- Our products meet all federal, state, and local safety laws.
Why do we have labels on our products?
- Under California law, companies must provide this warning if their products contain any chemicals on the State of California's list of 850+ chemicals that may cause cancer or reproductive harm.
- This label is approved as a "reasonable warning" in regulations adopted by California's Environmental Protection Agency.
- In order to continue providing the products you require it is essential that we adhere to all federal, state and local safety laws.