K6 Heavy Duty Metal Knife – Made in USA
- Metal hexagonal handle
- Equipped with a durable thick machined aluminum shaft
- Includes 4 jaw aluminum chuck for more secure blade positioning
- Shatter resistant safety cap to protect blade during storage
- Comes with a sharp angled #19 blade
- Can hold most blades, carving blades, routers, and fine saw blades
- Used with : wood, leather, paper, cork, card-stock, stencils, film, photographs, tape, plastic, cardboard, foam boards and most other heavy-weight crafting.
- Used by: graphic artists, designers, hobbyists, scrapbook artists, stamp artists, wood carvers and crafters.
- Fits: Excel Blades #2, #18, #19, #19A, #22, #23, #24, #26, #27, & #28
- Fits: Excel Routers 20710, 20720, 20730 & 20740 routers
- Includes (1) K6 Metal handle with (1) #19 Blade, .875 x 4.75 in – 2.2 x 12.1 cm
- Made in the USA
WARNING: Some dusts created by using power tools contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Use adequate protection. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
You may also like…
Gourd Saw Microlux$79.95 Out Of Stock